понедельник, 16 мая 2011 г.

something I'd like to share

Hello London!
In the end of april I came back here from Moscow after big Easter break. I chilled out and I thing I chilled out really too much
Now I'm lazy too do anything
Here r some news:

-My picture was chosen for the exibition. I took part in the competition named "Frame the client" and my client was London underground ( I think I've mentioned it somewhere)
- I've accepted offer from LCF and now I'm 100% next year student
- I've picked new accomodation for the next year and it means that I gonna move from New cross gate to Barbican!
hip-hip
And yes. My best friend from Moscow came here to visit me. It was one of the greatest weeks of this year! 
Here is a picture of her. Nothing special just for memory




I thinks that's it. I'm going to bed now cz for some reason I feel a bit tired. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий